Free USA Shipping
Ships for free from our USA store
Outdoor Waterproof Garden Dome
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Build the Garden Dome Igloo without tools with the easy connector system.
- A simple and effective Pop-up Igloo for Outside.
- Rust and Rot Free, made with high-quality, non-corrosive recyclable materials
- Wind resistant, water resistant and snow proof. (Please note that in adverse weather conditions such as high winds or storms.
- Unique plastic dome for the garden
- 100% recyclable
- 100% water proof
- Portable and easy to move even when assembled
- Stable and Resilient Frame made from White Polyvinyl
- No Foundation Necessary - simply anchor it with the anchoring system provided
- Cover: Transparent soft PVC
- Window Vents: 2
- Seats up to 8-10 people
- Diameter: 3.6m
- Base area: 10m2
- Entrance: h 180cm x w 70cm
- Max height: 220cm
- Max Width: 360cm
- Can be stored away in packaging: 40cm x 79cm x 32cm
- Wind resistant up to 50-62km/h (when properly fixed with the anchorage kit)
- Maximum snow load capacity: 40kg
What is the life span of the transparent cover?
The clear cover has a minimum life duration of 2 years when used properly. The cover's lifespan can be extended by protecting it from severe UV exposure and keeping it clean before storing it.
What is the UV – heat resistance of Garden Igloo?
The structure of the Garden Igloo is sturdy at temperatures ranging from -20°C to +60°C, and it can tolerate UV index 5 sunshine.
How can I store the winter garden cover at the end of the season?
Using a microfiber cloth, clean both the inside and exterior of the cover. Then, from the inside out, fold it properly. Place it in its box and keep it at room temperature until the following season arrives.
How can I clean the transparent cover of my Garden Igloo?
Most surface dirt will be washed off with the rain. However, to keep it looking good, you can easily clean your transparent cover with a moist microfiber cloth. Do not machine-wash, bleach, tumble dry, iron, dry-clean.
Is it waterproof?
Yes, there are no holes, attachments, stitches that can cause leaking.